For Immediate Release November 6, 2019 Contact: Shaun Marie 518-356-7882 www.cpnys.org @cpnys
CONSERVATIVES TOUT WINS ACROSS NEW YORK STATE
Brooklyn, NY – State Chairman Gerard Kassar noted that the Conservative Party had a great election night due to the efforts of excellent local leaders of county organizations who put our candidates over the top. Just some of the highlights are below:
- Taking back the Town of Hempstead – the largest town in the United States with 800K people.
- Winning a civil court seat in Richmond County on the predominately Democratic North Shore.
- Flipping the town of Yorktown in Westchester County with 33 year- old Matt Slater a true rising star
- A landslide victory for returning Dutchess County Executive Marc Molinaro against Governor Cuomo’s handpicked candidate
- Flipping the Clinton County Legislature together with many other gains in the North Country
- Taking back the City of Canandaigua
- In Wayne County every single non-Judicial election was won by a candidate supported by the Wayne County Conservative Party.
- Our candidate George Scaringe is holding a lead in the Town of Colonie.
- In the Fourth Judicial District all 4 of our candidates won with the Conservative Party providing the margin of victory to Michael R. Cuevas.
The Party provided the margin of victory in many races including Hempstead, the Richmond Judicial race as well as several Livingston County Judicial races, the Yorktown race, and the City of Canandaigua in Ontario County.
Despite the unfortunate loss of our outstanding Monroe County Executive candidate, Cheryl Dinolfo, Monroe County Conservatives had many victories. This can also be said of many of our county organizations who saw gains both small and large.
The Conservative Party attributes many of this year’s victories to the implementation by the New York State Legislature of outrageous polices, on crime, taxes, government spending and cultural battles that caught the attention of New Yorkers from all localities and all walks of life.
# # #