1. A.9503-D Budget/S7503-D Budget: CPNYS opposes this bill that contains Medicaid funding for abortions.
2. A.3039-C Budget/S2009-C – Budget: CPNYS opposed this bill that enacts into law the major components of legislation necessary to implement the state fiscal pan for the 2017-2018 state fiscal year which only continues the expansion of NYS government at the cost of taxpayers.
3. S.8751 Sepulveda/A.3696 Pretlow: CPNYS opposes this bill that would authorize the Crime Victims Board to accept other official
documents in lieu of police reports for eligibility for compensation; CPNYS believes this will open up the possibility of fraud.
4. S.2412-D DeFrancisco/A.8595-C Perry: CPNYS supports this bill that creates the commission on prosecutorial conduct to review
complaints of prosecutorial misconduct in New York State.
5. S.6807 Golden/A.8511 Dinowitz: CPNYS supports this bill that prohibits diversion of funds dedicated to public transportation systems.
6. S.8380-A Funke/A.10639-A Morelle: CPNYS opposes this bill that authorizes the use of Paid Family Leave (PFL) for bereavement; by 2021 PFL will be for 12 weeks which will place an undue burden on small businesses.
7. S8501-B Murphy/A8245-C O’Donnell: CPNYS supports this bill that seeks to reform the NY ticket resale law in order to increase
transparency and fairness for consumers.
8. S. 8298 Gallivan/A10795 Paulin: CPNYS opposes this bill that gives members of the NYS legislature the ability to solemnize marriages.
9. S.8769 Ortt/A 10644 Gunther: CPNYS supports this bill that sets forth policies and procedures for discharge of an individual with a
10. S.3698 Croci: CPNYS supports this bill that prohibits local government action which prevents the enforcement of federal laws.
11. S.2997 LaValle: CPNYS supports this bill that seeks to increase from 24 months to 60 months, the time for which reconsideration for parole for a violent felony offense shall be determined.
12. S.2761 Amedore: CPNYS supports this bill that establishes the crime of homicide by sale of an opiate controlled substance.
13. S. 2109-A Felder: CPNYS supports this bill that establishes a career and technical high school diploma for students completing a course of study for a career or trade.
14. S.1347 Funke: CPNYS supports this bill that would require the state to fund certain programs mandated for municipal corporations and school districts.
15. S.1207 Flanagan: CPNYS supports this bill that would eliminate the expiration of and makes permanent provision of law establishing the property tax cap.
16. S.446 Young: CPNYS supports this bill that provides for the emergency or involuntary admission of person with mental illness when there is a risk of serious physical harm or serious psychiatric harm.
17. S. 365 Robach: CPNYS supports this bill that establishes an annual spending growth cap and increases the maximum capacity of the rainy day fund.
18. S.8441-B Phillips: While CPNYS sympathizes with couples unable to have children, we oppose requiring health insurance policies to provide coverage for in-vitro fertilization.
19. S.3984-A DeFrancisco: CPNYS supports this bill that seeks to enact the “New York state procurement integrity act” as a good beginning to require transparency and compliance when exercising procurements.
20. S. 8401 Serino: CPNYS supports this bill that would require assent of two-thirds of the members for any bill that enacts or increases tax revenues.
The first 9 Bills passed both houses; the final 11 Bills only passed in their own house.