Dear Fellow Conservatives,
I am honored to announce that Florida Lt. Governor Jeanette Nuñez will be the featured speaker at our annual Fall Reception on October 24th.
Lt. Governor Nuñez is a rising star in the national conservative movement. She was elected the 20th Lt. Governor of Florida in November 2018, and is the state’s first Hispanic female Lt. Governor. Previously she served as a State Representative of the Florida House of Representatives from 2010 to 2018 and was named Speaker Pro Tempore from 2016-2018. She’s doing great things for Florida today and I expect she will be doing great things for our nation in the future.
We are also pleased that Governor George E. Pataki will be joining us in a celebration of his 25th Anniversary of his election as Governor of New York State. The 328,605 votes cast on the Conservative Line in 1994 were added to the 2,156,057 voted cast on the Republican line – Fusion Voting – providing his 123,000 vote victory which denied liberal Governor Mario Cuomo a fourth term and ushered in a period of bold, conservative change.Even if your schedule does not permit your personal attendance, invest again in the advancement of our conservative ideals and the bedrock limited government principles we share. Your Conservative Party of New York State financial leadership contribution is urgently needed and will be gratefully received.
The Conservative Party is your watchdog in Albany and Washington, D.C., dedicated to fighting the excesses of big government. You know what we stand for because you stand with us:
- Lower taxes because you can manage your money more wisely than Albany or Washington, D.C.
- Reduced government spending and less intrusion into our lives because they go hand-in-hand with greater personal freedoms.
- A mighty and muscular national defense because if we do not get that right, nothing else matters.
- Secure borders, which is the key to national sovereignty and public safety.
- Property rights and Second Amendment rights because they are at the heart of what it means to be an American.
As Chairman of our Party, I look forward to welcoming you in person on Thursday, October 24th at the Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel. Kindly RSVP by October 18th. If you cannot attend in person, please send as generous a contribution as you can to renew your support of our shared conservative principles. Thank you.
Gerard Kassar, Chairman
Conservative Party of New York State
Please RSVP by Mail using this form – Download Form